2010年1月12日星期二

so warm yet so cold

Do you know San Francisco has the warmest winter and the coolest summer? (confused'? try to figure it out hehe)

Its still winter now and its rather cold for me. I mean, I do feel coldness that is enough to make my body shiver all the time. Maybe, San Francisco's winter is warm enough for those who come from place which is having snow in winter time. But just definitely not me

Nah, just to prove it. hehe
I practically wear cotton trousers and fleece socks to bed
plus, cover myself with fleece blanket first, then only followed by a thick blanket.
and ah...that is not enough for me yet
I still wear a legging/tights/whatever inside my trousers,
to prevent getting a cold.
I already have serious flu right now. sigh

Thats all for this funny random update
Goodnight folks, gotta sleep =)

3 条评论:

  1. I'm afraid of cold too..I think winter countries don't suitable for me either..>.<
    Take care!!

    回复删除
  2. stuching: i will definitely take care myself, dun worry~ =D

    Jean:I dont like cold but i dont like hot either.Im looking forward to San Francisco's summer or autumn, the weather will be real nice!

    回复删除