2009年4月30日星期四

My Result

Err...What to say? 3 B's and 2 C's...Wonderful~~~ =="
Not suprisingly good and not suprisingly bad.
Because i did put effort on my internal marks but never study at all for my final exams. I think this is what i should get..lor~
Besides that, I am still a little bit satisfied I had 2.66 for my GPA. ^^

(Mr. Pang Kong Foo, please refer below.)
The infomations i know is out from this book, and it is known as BIBLE among INTI students.
It has everything you must and have to know in AUP programme.You can get it from the Centre of American Education, which located inside INTI campus of course. XD
This is the grading system.
According to my result,
-Economic with 3 credit hours...C+ 2.33x3=6.99
-English with 3 credit hours...B 3.00x3=9.00
-Calculus with 3 credit hours...B- 2.67x3=8.01
-Psychology with 3 credit hours...B- 2.67x3=8.01
(Moral Education is not transferrable)
Therefore,
6.99+9.00+8.01+8.01=32.01
32.01 divide by the amount of credit hours...32.01/12=2.66 ..This is how i get my GPA.
*With a GPA above 2.00, it wont be a problem to apply and transfer to US university.
*With a GPA above 3.50, you can apply Ivy League universities such as UC Berkely,but...3.50 aint easy to get at all=="

Bye-bye 1st Semester~

4 条评论:

  1. 所以你第二個學期怎么樣?!
    什么時候開始?
    哈哈哈...^^

    但愿一切如意吉祥,順風順水...
    哈哈哈,sampat...^^"

    回复删除
  2. Wah
    i get 2.73
    Seet Weng keep complaining with me on msn...
    Calculus A-
    ENL B+
    ...
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~!
    Chloe get 3.59
    they all freak...=.=

    回复删除
  3. 世界上就是有那么变态的人。
    其实我们很渺小罢了~哈哈

    回复删除